FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High 4-way stretch fleece means garment is form-fitting and reduces bulk and lead weight requirements compared to non-stretch fleece undergarments
- High warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications
- Includes moisture management technology that acts as the second stage in moisture movement away from the skin
- Incorporates quick drying characteristics for rapid evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable
- Includes anti-microbial properties that inhibit bacterial growth, keep the fabric fresh and provide odor control
- Flatseam stitching throughout
- Two piece design allows the diver to mix and match sizes of top and pant for perfect fit
- Designed to be used as part of the SB System or as stand alone garments
- Elastic waistband with drawstring and cordlock keeps the top in position when crouching
- Zipper fly closes downward to allow for a pee valve relief tube
- Zippered stretch pocket at right thigh for key/ID
- Lycra stirrups keep pants in place when donning drysuit
- Stretch breathable and compression resistant made from polyester/spandex anti-microbial fleece. Includes Polartec Power Stretch® technology.
- Compression-Resistant Fleece. Exclusively engineered, this is the first and only fleece fabric designed to be worn under a drysuit. Compression resistance fleece reduces the need for “loft” to create a thermal barrier thereby eliminating a “bulky” undergarment. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver’s core temperature to remain stable.
WOMEN’S DRYSUITS & UNDERWEAR