resistant, durable aluminum.
• Reg adjustment knob, internal screw, in AISI 316 stainless steel.
• AISI 316 stainless steel frame and buckles.
• Sensitive reg adjustment knob, sturdy and easy to grab even
wearing thick gloves.
• Glacier strap: HNBR rubber made head strap, designed to maintain
high elasticity when exposed to very low temperatures.
• 1090 g total mask weight (2.40 lb.).
• Heavily reduced positive buoyancy, 172 g (0.40 lb.).
• FVMQ rubber Face Seal, Inhalation Diaphragm, Exhalation Valve,
Purge button: specific rubber made to withstand exposure to
highly contaminated water.
Cold water certified, balanced, on demand, integrated regulator.
Polycarbonate visor (siloxane double coated for scratch resistance).
Directional exhaust valve (4 positions).
Dive / pre dive switch.
SAV (Surface Air Valve) included.
The Iron IDM is the “Ferrari” of our product line, so there is no being surprised that it also comes with extra special benefits!
Special Benefits Include:
– Free Annual Service and Maintenance for 4 years from the purchase date (Once per year at Ocean Reef Facilities, shipping is not included.)
– Free Upgrades for 2 years from the purchase date.
– 10% Discount on all accessories including Visor lights and Communication units (Not valid for the purchase of another full-face mask. Limit 1 accessory per mask purchased. Offer expires 1 year after the purchase date)
– Cannot mount Extender Frame and Kit unless clamping band is switched to nylon: ask when ordering for quote.
– WHEN PURCHASING ACCESSORY CONSIDER THE RESISTANCE OF MATERIALS TO HYDROCARBONS
The Neptune Space is available in two sizes, Small/Medium and Medium/Large.The sizing and measuring system were designed in accordance with the official measuring procedure used in the Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory Charts at the SBCCOM Mask Fit Facility-Aberdeen Proving Ground (Maryland, USA). Before purchasing a mask, the customer may use the calliper to take two simple face measurements. Using the Full Face Mask Size Recommendation Chart, he or she can evaluate the size category into which the measurements fall. There are three different size categories on the chart: Small/Medium, Both, & Medium/Large. If the measurements fall within the both category, then the diver should technically be able to wear either full face mask (M/L or S/M), and in that case should try on a mask to select the best fit. Please note that the chart boundaries fade. The fading areas represent less common face measurements. It is very likely that a mask will still fit comfortably even if measurements are located in these fading areas.If needed, OCEAN REEF has available to purchase a measuring kit.