The anatomically shaped band is very narrow and is invisible when the mask is worn.
The all round visibility, above all downwards, reaches unprecedented limits, exceeding those of a traditional mask by 30%, allowing dressing and equipment checks that were impossible before the arrival of Big Eyes.
The raking of the lenses and the consequent shape of the skirt drastically reduce the internal volume of the mask which is similar to that of free diving models.
The soft silicone skirt and the wide sealing ring against the face make the mask very comfortable to use.
Two tilting buckles guarantee quick and accurate adjustment of the strap.
An excellent mask for both snorkelling and scuba diving.
- Type: two lens mask
- Versions: transparent silicone, black silicone
- Materials: liquid silicone, techno-polymer
- Strap buckles: tilting, with instant adjustment
- Internal volume: very low
- Size of the band: 163 x 89 mm
- Weight: 200 g