Atomic Aquatics revolutionized the dive industry with “UltraClear” lenses. Before UltraClear, all dive mask lenses were made from low-quality float glass with a visible green tint caused by iron particles remaining in the glass after processing. These green iron particles significantly block light transmission through the lens.
All Atomic Aquatics masks utilize a higher quality optical glass that significantly improves underwater vision allowing up to 96% of light transmission-UltraClear glass.
- New UltraClear Schott Superwite™™ glass lens with exceptional optical clarity.
- Patented SubFrame design with hydrodynamic styling and no external frame.
- Double-layer, dual-color silicone skirt keeps the mask comfortably secure.
- One-window / low volume design for unobstructed forward vision and wide viewing angles.
- Simple squeeze-to-adjust mask strap
- Lifetime warranty against frame breakage.