Over 20 years ago we gave ourselves a challenge to design a rugged and reliable all-purpose regulator that would be at home in cold water or warm and breathe just as good at 30 feet as it did at 130. We called that regulator the Delta, and we still do.
The Delta5 is the next step in a long line of remarkably reliable, durable and smoothly breathing regulators to carry that name. Sure, we’ve given it an updated look, but that’s not all. Like the Delta’s before it, the 5 comes standard with our patented Dynamic Adjustment Technology that, once set by the diver, provides consistent airflow at any depth. They also come standard with a dive/pre-dive switch and a super comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece. This latest edition though has a new, and updated, all metal pneumatic valve providing super smooth breathing performance in any condition. We have also added a heat exchanger, positioned on the hose connection to the 2nd stage, to further increase it’s already stellar cold water performance.
We’ve paired the Delta5 with the new eDX. This top-of-the-line cold forged, over-balanced diaphragm first stage is environmentally sealed and comes with 4 low-pressure and 2 high-pressure ports. It also comes equipped with a heat exchanger for added cold water performance.
- Pneumatically balanced all-metal valve.
- Dive/pre-dive switch & patented dynamic airflow adjustment control.
- Mechanical Purge button for consistent air-flow pressure on during purge.
- Nitrox Compatibility – Standard to 40%.
- Balanced diaphragm first stage eDX is environmentally sealed and cold-water ready.
- Heat Exchanger for Improved cold-water performance.
- Ergonomic exhalation venting.
- Dimensions (Front Profile) – 2.5 inch diameter (circular).
- Dual-material orthodontic mouthpiece with bite tabs.
- Service Interval – 2 Year, Required.
- Lifetime Warranty with Free Parts for Life.
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Miflex Braided Hose – Standard.
- Optional Universal Swivel Adapter – the optional Universal Swivel comes separate but can be easily installed with an adjustable torque wrench and 5 min of free time. Instructions are provided.
- DELTA 5 2nd stage Available in Black & White
Adjustments Dive/pre-dive switch & Patented Dynamic airflow Adjustment control Valve Type Pneumatically balanced all-metal valve Heat Exchanger For enhanced cold-water performance Mouthpiece Type Orthodontic w/ Bite Tabs Nitrox Compatibility Standard to 40% Swivel Adapter Optional Dimensions Front Profile 2.5 inch diameter circular Warranty Lifetime & Free Parts for Life Service Interval 2 Year, Required Satisfaction Guarantee 30 Days
eDX Specs 1st stage Available in Yoke & DIN
Pressure Ports LP 4, HP 2 Nitrox Compatibility Standard to 40% Environmental Protection Sealed Valve Design Warranty Lifetime & Free Parts for Life Service Interval 2 Year, Required Satisfaction Guarantee 30 Days