Fusion 52X represents a radical departure from any existing regulator. The bypass, has undergone a true transformation: 77% increase in flow cross section and double curvature to provide a smoother flow while optimizing performance. For the first time a second stage regulator is equipped with a flow control (Twin Power), managing the delivery rate of gas from natural breathing to power breathing. The new valve system in the 52X delivers a 600% increase in durability even under the most extreme conditions. Both first and second stage
feature a new satin finish making them stand out from the crowd.
Project co-financed using resources from POR CRO the Region of Liguria 2007-2013
- Twin Power system
- Highest breathing comfort
- New high performance first stage valve
- Code: 416233
- Material: All metal
- First stage: Balanced diaphragm design
- Lightweight yoke: Yes
- First stage weight (g) INT: 687
- Second stage weight (g): 327
- Total weight (g) INT: 1161
- Total weight (g) DIN300: 984
- Oil/Dry cold water kit: Dry
- HP Ports: 2 (7/16″ UNF)
- LP Ports: 4 (3/8″ UNF)
- A.C.T VALVE Advcanced Coating Technology: The new valve in the “X” systems increases durability by an astounding 600%, even under the most extreme conditions.
- All Metal Technology: Outstanding mechanical resistance and high thermal conductivity make our metal 2nd stages extremely long lasting and ideal for cold water dives. The high thermal conductivity of metal reduces the dry mouth feeling during the dive.
- DFC – Dynamic Flow Control: Minimizes INTermediate pressure drop during inhalation thus maximizing gas delivery, especially under extreme conditions.
- Superflex Hose: Extreme light weight and exceptional softness guarantee the maximum freedom of movement.
- Twin Power: New, flow control manages the delivery rate of your gas, from natural breathing to power breathing. The former is the traditional way of breathing a Mares regulator, (VAD) while the latter (VAD ) provides an extra push when you need it.
- VAD – Vortex Assisted Design: The air bypass tube conveys air to the mouthpiece creating a swirling vortex with a low pressure area in the center that keeps the diaphragm down during inhalation, for very sensitive and easy breathing at all depths.