Honed by extensive testing and refinement, the SMS Katana, designed by Nick Hollis in partnership with leading cave diving instructors, is a cutting edge cave penetration tool without equal. the SMS Katana design builds on the proven SMS100 and SMS75 sidemount systems but was further streamlined to reduce drag and allow for easier movement in confined spaces providing optimal performance in the warm water cenotes and caves of northern Florida and Mexico.
- Bulletproof Construction
- 35 lbs. of lift. The perfect wing size & weight for travel.
- One size fits all “H” harness
- 3 weight pockets: two 5 lb. (2.26 kg)
and one 3 lb. (1.36 kg)
- 8 strategically placed D-rings: 2 on each shoulder strap, 1 on
each hip/shoulder strap connection point and 2 rear, one left
and one right, for securing main tanks or other accessories.
- Reversible Inflator & Dump assembly
- Primary bungees integrated into the wing to pull tanks up and
away from diver’s torso
- Retainers located to avoid overhead interference
- Rigging Kit not included