With the Bulletproof Design of the Hollis HP5 Non-Balanced Flow-By Piston First Stage the H-O2 First Stage is Certified for up to 100% Oxygen Service thanks to Highly Specialized Component Materials and Manufacturing Processes. Cleaned and Assembled in a Clean Room Environment with Specially Designed Materials, Halocarbon Based Lubricants and Color-Coded for Easy Identification. The Hollis H-O2’s First Stage Regulator comes with a 300 BAR/4500 PSI DIN Connection. The DIN Hand-Wheel Connector comes in Oxygen Green for Easy Identification for Oxygen-Use-Only. The H-O2 is manufactured from Durable and Corrosion Resistant Marine-Grade Chrome Plated Brass, has 4 LP 3/8″ Threaded Ports and 1 HP 7/16″ Threaded Port.
The Flow-By Piston Design is the only true Fail-Safe First Stage Design on the market. The Piston will automatically move Downstream from the High Pressure Air coming from the Scuba Cylinder if there is an unexpected malfunction of the High-Pressure Seat. This feature guarantees a constant Gas-Flow to the Second-Stage Regulator. The Regulator First Stage weighs 8.3 oz (235.3 g).
- Bulletproof Hollis HP5 First Stage Design
- Non-Balanced Flow-By Piston
- Fail-Safe First Stage Design
- 300 BAR/4500 PSI DIN Connection
- DIN Hand-Wheel Connector: Oxygen Green for Easy Identification for Oxygen-Use-Only
- Material: Durable and Corrosion Resistant Marine-Grade Chrome Plated Brass
- 4 LP 3/8″ Threaded Ports
- 1 HP 7/16″ Threaded Port