- he gauge case is made from nickel plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate)
- A specially designed housing protects the gauge and HP hose fitting from accidental damage
- A large loop area designed into the housing allows for easy attachment.
- There is an over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
- The compass ratchet bezel is robust and can be rotated with ease even with thick neoprene gloves
- The numbers and directions on the compass bezel are large and very easy to read
- The luminous compass dial with a vivid and clear display makes quick work of compass direction even in poor visibility
|SPG case material||Nickel plated brass|
|SPG dial face||Anti-splinter polycarbonate|
|SPG dial range||0 – 5000psi / 0 – 360 Bar|
|O2 compatible materials||Yes|
|Compass side view windows||2|