- The gauge case is made from nickel plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate)
- A specially designed housing protects the gauge and HP hose fitting from accidental damage
- A large loop area designed into the housing allows for easy attachment.
- There is an over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
Case material Nickel plated brass Dial face Anti-splinter polycarbonate Dial range 0 – 5000psi / 0 – 360 Bar Luminous background Yes Over-pressure relief Yes Attachment loop Yes O2 compatible materials Yes O2 clean No