PADI WRECK DIVER
Take the PADI Wreck Diver Course in Florida
With Lauderdale Diver
Whether sunk on purpose as an artificial reef or the result of mishap, wrecks open fascinating windows to the past.
Most divers find wrecked ships, airplanes and even automobiles nearly irresistible because they’re intriguing to explore, exciting avenues of discovery, and usually teeming with aquatic life. The PADI Wreck Diver course teaches you the ins and outs of rewarding, responsible wreck diving.The fun part is visiting wrecks, unlocking mysteries and starting to gain the knowledge and experience that allows you to see things that others overlook.
You will learn about:
- Techniques for diving exploring shipwrecks, and how to avoid common hazards.
- How to research and learn the background of your favorite wrecks.
- Wreck scuba diving equipment considerations.
- Considerations and techniques for entering intact wrecks.
- Experience in planning, organizing and making at least four wreck dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor.