PADI OCEAN DIVER COURSE
Take the PADI Ocean Diver Course in Florida
With Lauderdale Diver
The Lauderdale Diver Ocean Diver course is a training package which takes a new diver through the entry open water and advance training courses with enriched air certification. The PADI Open Water Diver course is the foundation of all scuba programs. Learn the theory and skills necessary to plan dives to 60 ft/18 meters. Your certification lasts a lifetime and never expires.
- Learn about safe diving practices in five easy chapters online or during two classroom sessions at Lauderdale Diver.
- Practice basic diving skills and self-rescue techniques in a pool then we take you on four ocean boat trips to complete open water skills and advanced diver training!
- We review the advanced and enriched air course modules in the classroom or students can complete these via elearning.
- Underwater Navigation and Deep Diving are required modules in the advanced training. Enriched Air diver is included in the package and is applied as one of the advanced course electives. Scuba diving with enriched air gives you more no decompression dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives. When diving with enriched air you can stay down longer and get back in the water sooner.
- Talk to your instructor about other elective dives such as Peak Performance Buoyancy, Drift Diving, Wreck Diving and more.
- Your course includes all your course materials, use of top-notch scuba equipment, dive computers, boat fees, pool fees, certification cards and professional training from highly qualified, patient and experienced instructors.