PADI FULL FACEMASK DIVER
Take the PADI Full Face Mask Course in Florida
With Lauderdale Diver
The Full Face Mask diving can open a world of underwater communication and can provide a safer working environment for those that need to complete tasks communicate with another diver or the surface.
The course can also be used as one of the five specialty courses for the Master Scuba Diver Certification.
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Know how to set up a Full-Face dive mask (with or without a communication system).
- Don a Full-Face mask on dry land and under water (with or without a communication system).
- Conduct an open water dive using a Full-Face mask (with or without a communication system).
Required Student Equipment
All personal equipment required for the local environment including:
- Spare Mask, snorkel and fins.
- Exposure suit appropriate for the local diving environment and depth.
- Weight system with a quick release facility.
- Full-Face Mask with Regulator a submersible pressure gauge and a depth gauge.
- Alternate air source suitable for sharing air with another diver and for use by diver in an emergency situation.
- BCD with low-pressure inflator.
- Complete instrumentation, including a means to determine dive, time and direction.
- Dive tool or knife (if allowed by law) capable of cutting line, particularly monofilament and rope.
- Recreational Dive Planner (RDP, table or Wheel) If using a dive computer, it’s recommended that divers have RDP’s for backup planning.
- Slate with pencil.
- Whistle or other surface signaling device.
- Log book. (PADI Adventure Log recommended)