PADI EFR/FIRST AID
Take Your PADI EFR/First Aid Training in Florida
With Lauderdale Diver
The ability to provide CPR/first aid assistance is a skill that has application in all areas of our lives. Whether you are a parent, school teacher, childcare worker, a builder in the construction industry or setting up your own business, you may find yourself in a situation where you need to provide emergency care for someone.
- Emergency First Response Primary Care (CPR) teaches participants how to respond to life-threatening emergencies.
- Emergency First Response Secondary Care (first aid) covers injuries or illnesses that are not immediately life threatening.
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) training
- Emergency Oxygen Use Orientation.
- Student will need their own Pocket Mask (available for purchase)
Before enrolling in the PADI Open Water Course you will be required to complete a medical waiver. If you have any pre-existing medical conditions which may be affected by diving you will have to get a physicians clearance prior to participating in scuba activities.
Our PADI EFR/First Aid Course Overview
This is a first aid course which anyone can take. Students are required to complete the e-learning course or come by the store to pick up a DVD and complete their knowledge review prior to the in person session.
Students are certified as a first responder, the certification is valid for two years.