Last Call For Costa Rica!
Dive the best of Costa Rica this fall! Join our webmaster, Jon and other divers on a trip to Costa Rica this October from the 5th through the 12th. During this time you will spend 8 days and 7 nights at the beautiful and all inclusive Riu Guanacaste on Playa Matapalo. You will dive the waters of the Gulf de Papagayo while the humpback whales are making their annual migration.
The Gulf de Papagayo will also provide you with the chance to see tons of great marine life including several species of rays (mantas, eagle rays, mobula rays, and more), MASSIVE schools of fish, lots of different species of morays, white tip reef sharks, octopus, and more. If you upgrade to a day of diving at the Bat Islands you will also get the chance to dive with bull sharks in the natural state. No baiting required!
Right now there is some great deals on non-stop flights on Southwest out of Fort Lauderdale into San Jose for only $230 return, including 2 free bags per person. Once landing in SJO it is a 3.5 hour transfer to the hotel, which isn’t included but can be arranged.
We can also add days at the beginning or end of the trip to accommodate flights or your schedule for an additional fee.
Also included is a day trip to experience some of the great rafting in Costa Rica.
- 8 Days 7 Nights at the All Inclusive Riu Guanacaste Resort.
- 5 Days of Local 2 Tank Bat Diving (Add third tank for additional $25 per day)
- 1 Day Rafting Excursion
- Airport Transfers from LIR Airport. Transfers from SJO can be arranged but cost additional.
- $1400 per person on triple occupancy
- $1449 per person on double occupancy
- $1850 per person for single occupancy