FII LEVEL 2 FREEDIVER COURSE
Take the Freediving Instructors International Level 2 Course
With Lauderdale Diver
The FII Level 2 Freediver course is perfect for all FII Level 1 graduates, or divers that are already experienced with breath-hold activities (for example you are comfortable freediving the 50ft range) use freediving specific equipment and have good kinesthetic awareness.
During this course you will be introduced to your natural inborn aquatic abilities and instructed on specific techniques to unlock them. You will also learn of limitations the human physiology and physics the underwater environment impose on freedivers, how to recognize these thresholds and how to avoid crossing them. The maximum depth of this course is 40meters/130 feet.
Throughout the FII Level 2 Freediver course you will learn:
- Level 2 Safety & Problem Management for Freediving
- Basic Breathing Techniques Development
- Confined Water Rescue and Buddy Supervision Techniques
- Freediving Specific Equipment for the Level 2 Freediver
- Physiology of the Level 2 Freediver
- Physics in Freediving
- Open Water Freediving Technique Development
- Open Water Rescue Skills, Buddy Supervision and Self Evaluation