PADI Underwater Navigator
Be the diver everyone wants to follow and make your sense of direction legendary with the PADI Underwater Navigator Specialty course.
Lesson / Course Cost
- $240 pp
- $340 pp for private class
Underwater navigation can be challenging. You’ll learn the tools of the trade, including navigation via natural clues and by compass.
You will learn about:
- Navigation patterns
- Natural navigation (without a compass)
- Compass navigation
- How to “mark” or relocate a submerged object or position from the surface
- Underwater map making
- How to follow irregular courses with the Nav-Finder
- Dive site relocation
- How to estimate distance underwater
Good To Know
- Minimum Jr Open Water Diver & 10 years old.
- Student needs Underwater Navigation Crew Pack.
- Student to provide own scuba gear.
- Student to provide u/w compass.