PADI Search & Recovery
Have you ever dropped something in the water? Are you looking for lost “treasure”?
Lesson / Course Cost
- $240 pp
- $340 pp for private class
The PADI Search and Recovery Diver Specialty course will teach you effective ways to find objects underwater and bring them to the surface. Small, large or just awkward, there is a way to bring them up.As a Search and Recovery Diver, you’ll know how to search for and recover it.
You will learn about:
- Search and recovery dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and how to deal with potential problems.
- How to locate large and small objects using search patterns.
- How to use a lift bag and other recovery methods.
- Limited visibility search techniques.
Good To Know
- Minimum Jr Advance Open Water Diver & 12 years old.
- Student needs Search & Recovery Crew Pack.
- Student to provide own scuba gear.
- Student to provide u/w compass & lift bag.