PADI Peak Performance Bouyancy
What is neutral buoyancy? Scuba divers like to be neutrally buoyant so they neither sink nor float.
Lesson / Course Cost
- $180 pp
- $280 pp for private class
Divers who’ve mastered the highest performance levels in buoyancy stand apart. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover, almost as if by thought. They interact gently with aquatic life and affect their surroundings minimally.
What you will learn:
- How to trim your scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Nuances in determining weight so you’re not too light nor too heavy by even a slight degree.
- How to streamline to save air and move smoothly through the water.
- How to hover effortlessly in both a vertical position and a horizontal position.
Good To Know
- Minimum Jr. Padi Open Water.
- Minimum Age is 10.
- Student needs Peak Performance Bouyancy Crew Pack.
- Student to provide own scuba gear.