PADI Night Diver
Introduce yourself to the whole new cast of critters that comes out after the sun goes down. See your favorite dive sites from a whole new perspective at night.
Lesson / Course Cost
- $180 pp
- $280 pp for private class
During your PADI Night Diver certification course, you learn about:
- Night dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and potential problems
- How to control your buoyancy at night
- Entries, exits and underwater navigation at night
- Nocturnal aquatic life, since many of the plants and animals you’ll see are different
Good To Know
- Minimum Jr. Padi Open Water.
- Minimum Age is 12.
- Student needs Night Diver Crew Pack.
- Student to provide own scuba gear, including primary and secondary dive light, SMB / flag and knife.