PADI Equipment Specialist
Don’t miss a dive due to a scuba gear issue.
Lesson / Course Cost
- $125 pp
- $225 pp for private class
As a PADI Equipment Specialist, you are prepared for the basic scuba equipment maintenance, care and adjustments you’ll encounter every day. In addition, you’ll learn interesting background information about how your gear works, how it’s repair and other information that helps you with your equipment investment.
You will learn:
- Review the theory, principles and operation of scuba diving equipment
- Learn about routine, recommended care and maintenance procedures, and equipment storage
- How to overcome common problems with equipment and recommended professional maintenance procedures
- Gain simple suggestions for comfortable equipment configurations and an introduction to new gear
Good To Know
- Minimum Jr. Padi Open Water.
- Minimum Age is 10.
- This is not an equipment repair course.
- Book not included in the cost of the class.