PADI Dry Suit Diver
Wanna stay warm and toasty on a dive? Then dive dry.
Lesson / Course Cost
- $270 pp
- $370 pp for private class
As a dry suit diver, you’re equipped to scuba dive some of the world’s incredible dive sites in the world’s cooler regions that are best enjoyed in a dry suit even in their warmer months.Gain the knowledge and skills to safely don, dive with, doff and store a dry-suit.
Get introduced to the different types of suits so you can make a very informed decision if considering purchasing a dry suit. You learn:
- Dry suit buoyancy control skills
- Dry suit maintenance, storage and basic repair
- How to overcome common problems with equipment and recommended professional maintenance procedures
- Undergarment (fleece or overall-type garments worn under the dry suit) options
Good To Know
- Minimum Jr. Padi Open Water.
- Minimum Age is 10.
- Student needs Dry Suit Diver Crew-Pack
- Student to provide own Dry Suit