PADI Digital Underwater Photography
It’s a great way to relive the adventures you’ve had. Plus capture images to share with your friends and family.
Lesson / Course Cost
- $325 pp
- $425 pp for private class
Underwater photography is one of the most popular diving specialties, and the rise of digital underwater photography has made it easier and more fun than ever. The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course gets you going quickly with today modern digital equipment, whether you use a point-and-shoot snap camera or a sophisticated D-SLR like the pros.
What you will learn:
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you.
- The PADI SEA method for getting great shots quickly.
- The three primary principles for good underwater photos.
Good To Know
- Minimum Jr. Padi Open Water.
- Minimum Age is 10.
- Student needs Digital Underwater Photography Crew Pack or sign up for eLearning
- Student to provide own scuba gear and camera.