PADI Deep Diver
The Deep Diver specialty course is intended to serve as a safe, supervised introduction to deeper diving within the limits of recreational scuba diving.
Lesson / Course Cost
- $370 pp
- $470 pp for private class
The purpose of the PADI Deep Diver specialty course is to develop the student’s theoretical knowledge of deep diving and enable the student to safely plan, organize and make no-decompression dives between the depths of 18 meters/60 feet to 40 meters/130 feet.
During your PADI Deep Diver certification course, you learn about:
- The Deep Diver course can be used to increase your maximum certified depth rating from 30 meters/100 ft to 40 meters/130ft.
- It’s a great introduction to the thrills of deep diving.
- It may be credited towards a program of specialty courses to achieve the Master Scuba Diver rating.
Good To Know
- Minimum PADI Adventure Diver or qualifying rating.
- Minimum Age is 15.
- Student needs PADI Deep Diver Manual.
- Snorkel, mask, fins, a dive knife and a compass
- BCD with low-pressure inflator, regulator a secondary air source, a submersible pressure gauge.
- Recommended additional equipment: Secondary independent air source, (Pony) and dive lights- a primary and a backup are recommended.