PADI Boat Diver
The purpose of this specialty course is to familiarize divers with the skills, knowledge, planning, organization, techniques, procedures, problems, hazards and enjoyment of diving from a boat.
Lesson / Course Cost
- $180 pp
- $280 pp for private class
Whether you’ve never made a boat dive or you’ve logged dozens, the PADI Boat Diver Specialty course can benefit almost every diver because different boats in different parts of the world do things differently. Diving from a boat is fun, especially when you look at ease when maneuvering around on it. It’s fun to know what you’re doing.
- Learn the tips and tricks.
- Dive from boats ranging from small inflatables to giant live-aboards.
- Safely enter and exit the water.
- Stow your gear in the most appropriate areas.
- Use surface lines to initiate or conclude your dives.
- Locate basic boat safety equipment.
Good To Know
- Minimum Jr. Padi Open Water.
- Minimum Age is 10.
- Student needs Boat Diver Crew Pack.
- Student to provide own scuba gear.