PADI Rescue Diver
“Challenging” and “rewarding” best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. Building upon what you’ve already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
Lesson / Course Cost
- $370 pp
- $525 pp for private class
Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end, say it’s the best course they’ve ever taken. What you will learn:
- Self Rescue.
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers.
- Emergency management and equipment.
- Rescuing panicked divers.
- Rescuing unresponsive divers.
Good To Know
- Students needs to purchase Rescue Diving book or sign up for eLearning
- Students must provide their own equipment.
- EFR Primary and Secondary Care training within 24 month.
- SCUBA Equipment Available for rental.
Required Student Equipment
All personal equipment required for the local environment as defined in the PADI general Standards including:
- a. Personal Dive Gear
- b. Rescue Crew Pak* – $70.30
- c. EFR Pocket Mask – $33.80
*Rescue Crew Pak includes pocket mask