PADI Master Scuba Diver
“Challenging” and “rewarding” best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. Building upon what you’ve already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
Lesson / Course Cost
- $995 pp
- $1265 pp for private class
The achievement of this level of certification demonstrates superior diving ability and a commitment to diving proficiency!
- You will do 5 complete specialty courses: Underwater Navigator, Deep Diver, Peak Performance Bouyancy, Drift Diver and Nitrox Diver.
- Minimum age is 12 years old.
- Must have Rescue Diver or proof of equivalent certification by another training agency.
- Must have proof of 50 logged dives.
- Divers under the age of 15 may obtain PADI Junior Master Scuba Diver certification.
Good To Know
- Course fee is all-inclusive. There are no hidden costs.
- Course fee includes books.
- Students must provide their own Scuba Equipment
- 8 Dives in 4 Days