EFR CPR, First Aid & AED
You’ve always wanted to do it. Why wait any longer? It is better than you ever imagined. Learn to dive by this weekend.
Lesson / Course Cost
- $350 pp
- $400 pp for private class
The ability to provide CPR/first aid assistance is a skill that has application in all areas of our lives. Whether you are a parent, school teacher, childcare worker, a builder in the construction industry or setting up your own business, you may find yourself in a situation where you need to provide emergency care for someone.
- Emergency First Response Primary Care (CPR) teaches participants how to respond to life-threatening emergencies.
- Emergency First Response Secondary Care (first aid) covers injuries or illnesses that are not immediately life threatening.
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) training
- Emergency Oxygen Use Orientation.
- Course fee is all-inclusive. There are no hidden costs.
Good To Know
- This course meets or exceeds the standards of the American Red Cross Standard First Aid and Emergency Care or Multimedia Standard First Aid courses and satisfies the first aid training requirements 46 CFR 10.205(h)(2)(iv) for a merchant marine license.