PADI Freediver Course (15 years old or older)
Who should take this course?
What will you learn as a PADI Freediver?
- Knowledge development about freediving principles through independent study with the PADI Freediver Touch™ (or your instructor may conduct class sessions).
- Confined water session to learn breathhold techniques as well as static and dynamic apnea. Goal — static apnea of 90 seconds and dynamic apnea of 25 metres/80 feet.
- Open water sessions to practice free immersion and constant weight freedives, plus proper buddy procedures. Goal — constant weight freedive of 10 metres/30 feet.
- PADI Basic Freediver – 12 years old or older (confined water only)
- PADI Freediver – 15 years old or older
- PADI Advanced Freediver – 15 years old or older
- PADI Master Freediver – 18 years old or older
How can you start learning now?
Contact LauderdaleDiver’s PADI Freediver Center and get the PADI Freediver Touch™. The Touch is an interactive study tool that gives you the background information you need to freedive safely and allows you to study at your own pace.
When you purchase the PADI Freediver Touch™, it comes equipped with PADI Freediver, Advanced Freediver and Master Freediver course materials.
Already a certified freediver with another agency?
Continuing your education is easy with PADI. Contact LauderdaleDiver’s PADI Freediver Center to get started on your next level of Freediver training.