PADI Advanced Freediver Course
Who should take this course?
What will you learn as a PADI Freediver?
- Knowledge development about advanced freediving techniques and equipment. You’ll study independently using the PADI Freediver TouchTM (or your instructor may conduct class sessions).
- Confined water session to learn stretching and relaxation techniques as well as refine static and dynamic apnea. Goal – static apnea of 2 minutes, 30 seconds (2 minutes for freedivers younger than 18) and dynamic apnea of 50 metres/165 feet (40 metres/130 feet for freedivers younger than 18)
- Open water sessions to practice deeper free immersion and constant weight freedives, along with additional buddy procedures and rescue techniques. Goal – constant weight freedive of 20 meters/65 feet (15 metres/50 feet for freedivers younger than 18)
- PADI Basic Freediver – 12 years old or older (confined water only)
- PADI Freediver – 15 years old or older
- PADI Advanced Freediver – 15 years old or older
- PADI Master Freediver – 18 years old or older
How can you start learning now?
Contact LauderdaleDiver’s PADI Freediver Center and get the PADI Freediver Touch™. The Touch is an interactive study tool that gives you the background information you need to freedive safely and allows you to study at your own pace. When you purchase the PADI Freediver Touch™, it comes equipped with PADI Freediver, Advanced Freediver and Master Freediver course materials.
Already a certified freediver with another agency?
Continuing your education is easy with PADI. Contact LauderdaleDiver’s PADI Freediver Center to get started on your next level of Freediver training.