Dive Boat IV – Miami Beach
Miami’s premier dive operator and has been operating US Coast Guard inspected vessels from Miami Beach for over 20 years. Currently the only certified dive vessel in Miami Beach and most experienced operator between Ft. Lauderdale and the Florida Keys. They can take you to see all the wrecks and reefs that Miami has to offer in comfort and style.
You are required to be there half an hour before departure. Certification card, log book and an alternate air source are required on all dives.
Dive Boat IV Amenities
- Fresh water showers.
- Filtered drinking water with cups.
- Large cooler with ice.
- Twin tree ladders for easy exit from the water without having to remove your fins.
- Extra wide non-skid dive platform
- Large camera table with fresh water rinse
- State of the art stereo and CD player
- Halogen lights for night dives
- Tank racks designed to handle oversized cylinders and doubles
Dive Boat IV Location
- Miami Beach, FL
Dive Trip Departures
We typically dive twice daily on Saturdays and Sundays of every week throughout the year.
Trip departure times are 8:30 AM and 1:00 PM.
Tuesday to Friday trips run at 1:00 PM
Our weekday schedule varies and trips are coordinated as requests are received by email or phone.
2 Tank Dive Trip Costs
- Dive Trip Only (No Tanks) – $70.00
- Dive Trip with Two Tanks – $90.00
- Dive Trip with Equipment* – $115.00
*Includes: BCD, Regulator, Wetsuit, 2 Tanks, Weights and Boat Trip