Dive Boat III – Fort Lauderdale Beach
This dive boat is a US Coast Guard certified vessel which runs daily scuba diving and snorkeling charters in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. She is a 45′ Corinthian Catamaran with very spacious deck space, a glass bottom window and outfitted to accommodate scuba divers, snorkelers and sight seers.
The boat has many amenities for the passengers. Among some of which include a large glass bottom window, fresh water shower, marine head (toilet for the landlubbers), five entry points, two ladders, a large ice chest for beverages, rinse buckets for masks and cameras and a spacious deck for both shade and open sun. Another main feature is the twin 225 HP outboard engines which are as quiet as they are efficient allowing for a cruising speed of around 20 knots.
You are required to be there half an hour before departure. Certification card, log book and an alternate air source are required on all dives.
Dive Boat III Amenities
- 45′ Corinthian Catamaran
- USCG Certified Vessel
- Glass Bottom Viewing Window
- Fresh Water Shower
- Marine Head
- Large Ice Chest for Beverages
- Separate Rinse Buckets for Masks and Cameras
- Five Entry Points and Two Ladders
- Spacious Deck with Seating in both Sun and Shade
Dive Boat III Location
- Fort Lauderdale Beach, FL
Dive Trip Departures
- 8:00AM Show / 8:30AM Go
- Saturday Evening Twilight / Night Dive
2 Tank Dive Trip Costs
- Dive Trip Only (No Tanks) – $55.00
- Dive Trip with Two Tanks – $79.00
- Dive Trip with Equipment* – $115.00
*Includes: BCD, Regulator, Wetsuit, 2 Tanks, Weights and Boat Trip